This training is designed to help teachers (participants) to be more productive in the classroom. Participants will:
- Gain the ability to confidently manage and teach lessons in English.
- Increase their repertoire of practical activities to help prepare students for tests and assessments
- Be better able to adapt and develop exams preparation materials to make them interesting for the students.
- Gain a greater awareness of learners training techniques to help develop learners’ independent learning both inside and outside the classroom.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of a range of techniques and strategies for developing language awareness.
- Participants will also improve their competence in the English language system: phonetics, grammar and vocabulary.
This training is divided into three parts. The first part, Language System (vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation), covers the different aspects of the English language. These are the rubrics that form the fundamentals of the acceptable usage of the English language. The second part deals with Language Skills. Participants will gain insight into how to practically teach the receptive and the productive skills. A special attention shall be given to writing skill. The final part of the training will focus on Classroom Management. Here, participant will be introduced to some modern practices in classroom management.